- 10:30 AM -- Holy Eucharist Rite II (with nursery and Children's Chapel)
- Modern language; full choir with diverse music including our historic organ; nursery available; Children third grade and below can go to Children’s Chapel during the sermon and prayers for their own worship and return in time for Communion. Once a month, the children remain in worship for a children’s sermon with the entire congregation. length about an hour and fifteen minutes.
- 5:00 PM -- Facebook Live Holy Eucharist
- Join us for an intimate celebration of the Lord's Supper each Sunday evening at www.facebook.com/stmaryscypress
- 8:00 AM -- Morning Devotions on Facebook Live (www.facebook.com/stmaryscypress)
- 8:00 PM -- Compline on Facebook Live (www.facebook.com/stmaryscypress)
Third Wednesday of every month
- 9:00 AM -- Memorial Holy Eucharist with Healing (45 minutes)
What do we do?
Worship starts out with the Liturgy of the Word which means scripture, prayers and a sermon. Then the second half is Holy Communion or the Lord’s Supper. You’re welcome to participate in all of this. Music is diverse and our historic organ is played every week at the 10:30 am service.
We will sit, stand, and kneel at various times but do what helps you worship; there’s no wrong way to worship here. Children are SO welcome in worship so expect some kid noises and wiggles. If you’d like to check out our nursery for your little one, we have loving staff to watch babies through 36 months.
What is an Episcopalian?
The Episcopal Church is a member of the worldwide Anglican Communion, with 70 million members in 163 countries. We are a community of Christians bound together by our belief that Holy Scripture contains the core of all Christian faith and all that is needed for salvation. The Episcopal Church is a “liturgical” church which means we observe seasons of the church year: Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Lent, Easter and Pentecost. You will see worship change with the seasons to help us walk as disciples of Jesus.